A Wallbed is a folding bed that requires a cabinet to operate. The do-it-yourself kit includes all the hardware necessary to build a wallbed. It also includes instructions with cut sizes for the wood. Hardware only, does NOT include any wood or cabinetry.
For Complete Custom Beds in Arizona, click here.
- Sizes: Twin, Double/Full, Queen, King.
- Long lasting, strong and durable frame.
- Small for best space efficiency. This bed is 16 inches or less in cabinet depth and your space is best able to be utilized for everything you need.
- The new system is lighter and more hearty than any previous system.
- This is very adaptable and constructed to be used with all leading wall bed mechanism. Exact specs for hole drilling so the frame and lift mechanism fit like a glove.
- It is flexible so it can be placed vertically or horizontally depending on your needs – not ours!
- Strong as an ox, this bed can bear up to 2000 lbs. Not that you should weigh that much!
- There are no strings or cords for ultimate safety.
- Finger touch lift system for ease of use without paying a fortune for it.
- The tension is fully adjustable so you can change the springs for any bed size from a single all the way to a king.
- Only 1 inch of cabinet width on either side so you get the most out of your space.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY!
There are no reviews yet.