There is a new generation of Murphy beds now called the NEXT BED ™. The NEXT BED is brand new and has some excellent modern features with no compromise to the safety and quality of murphy beds. On the contrary, it is nothing but upgrades in comfort, style and ease of use. The NEXT BED is a global product satisfying customers not just in the US but in Asia and Europe as well. With the NEXT BED you use the smallest amount of space compared to any other wall bed. It only uses 16 inches with a standard mattress. The NEXT BED has steel spring covers, automatic self extending legs with protective steel caps over them, are base board mounted and use finger tip operation for ease of use. The mattress floats on laminated supports so comfort is maximized. The bed can use any mattress including a memory foam, for a really great night’s sleep! The NEXT BED also uses laminated wood slats that support the mattress – a nice upgrade from the cardboard and box wood platform. It comes in an off-white wear resistant finish that is attractive and will hold up nicely.
The NEXT BEDs are very sleek looking and can be fit into a custom shelving unit or any design you have. They are extremely structurally sound and still very light and easy to use.
We provide specifications for our clients of cabinet sizes depending on what size bed you get. Additionally, the Next Bed Hardware Kit comes in single, double and Queen and can be shipped to you. We ship it in a couple of boxes which makes it able to be carried upstairs in apartment buildings without breaking your back. It also assembles in about an hour making it an easy task to undertake!
Murphy bed users will love the NEXT BED and all of its many upgrades. The fact that you can get all of that without breaking the bank is an added bonus of course!
- Sizes: Twin, Double/Full, Queen
- Easily transportable and comes in two boxes with equal weight.
- Wood slats that support the mattress for the best possible sleep! No more cardboard and box platform.
- Mounting at the base board to protect floors and wood. No need to destroy your carpeting or anything else. Simply clip it into the floor and you’re set.
- Add or take away springs to fit your comfort.
- Automatic lowering and raising so no Herculean strength is needed.
- Easier assembly that can be done in an hour or under.
- Wear resistant finish that is off white and will look nice in your space.
- Attractive design with high tech steel construction and special insert tubes into the main frame. Very sound and still light.
- Small footprint for maximizing your space.
- Competitive pricing.
There are no reviews yet.